Hermann Hill’s goal is simple… to provide the best hospitality and bed and breakfast lodging to make your stay at our Hermann, MO boutique hotel a memorable one. To achieve a total guest-orientation, some simple policies have been established to ensure that every guest is treated fairly, while maintaining reasonable policies for Hermann Hill. Please take a moment to review these policies.
We’ve listened to our guests and have updated our cancellation policy to be easier to understand
New Cancellation Policy – As of 1/1/2024
0-10 days of reservation- No refund
10+ days out – 1st night non refundable, then 100% of balance back on the credit card or 100% Gift Certificate (never expires, fully transferable)
Spa appointments the same
Travel Information and Road Conditions
A great online map is available at MODOT Traveler Information Map. We are always flexible on moving your reservation due to bad winter weather. Please call us (573) 486-4455 with any travel questions or concerns or email us at email@example.com.
- For the comfort of our guests, Hermann Hill is a totally smoke-free environment.
- All guests must be at least 18 years of age.
- Maximum occupancy is two people per room.
- We allow dogs of all sizes in specific pet friendly rooms with a $75 cleaning fee. Please follow all policies and let the Front Desk staff know if you will be bringing your fur baby so we can make arrangements.
All Luxury and Premium Spa Suite guests check in at our boutique hotel, and Cottage Suite guests will check in at the cottages between 4pm and 6pm. All rooms will be ready for check-in no later than 4:00pm. Check-out time is at 11:00am.
Hermann Hill accepts gift certificates exclusively from the following entities:
- Hermann Hill Gift Certificates
- Additionally, we will accept gift cards issued by Mastercard, Visa, and Discover.
- Book any of the following rooms, so your dog will have easy access to an exercise area (Deck Level River Bluff Cottage Suite (2 Room Suite) – ADA, Deck Level River Bluff Cottage Suite, Patio Level River Bluff Cottage Suite (2 Room Suite), Patio Level River Bluff Cottage Suite).
- Pay a $75 non-refundable cleaning fee per stay if your reservation is less than 3 nights; dogs stay free with 3 or more night stays. We assign extra cleaning staff following a dog occupying a room and must know in advance that you are bringing a dog, so that housekeeping can schedule a total room clean following your stay.
- Agree to not leave your dog unattended any time during your stay.
- Dogs may not be on beds, in jetted tubs, or in hot tubs. We will provide them with their own personal bed.
- Dogs must always be on a leash in any public area of the properties.
- Pet owners will pick up after their dogs and be responsible for any damage to the property.
- Any disturbances, such as barking, must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not disturbed.
- Housekeeping will not enter the room for a makeup unless the dog is with the owner and on a leash.
Dog Friendly Lodging
Our pet friendly River Bluff Cottages in Missouri offer the perfect lodging for dog owners. We know you love your fur babies as much as we love our chocolate Labradors, Finn and Gracie, which is why we have a package for your special companion when you arrive. They will be given a comfy dog bed and a traveling food bowl to take home; treats are also available.Book Now
Pet Friendly Wineries
Our guests frequently ask how dog friendly the area wineries and distilleries are. The short answer is that most wineries and breweries allow dogs outside on their properties if they are leashed. We’ve added “Dog Friendly” at the end of each winery and distillery description on our website to help you plan your stay, and we encourage you to contact individual wineries for more details.View Wineries
Accessible Hotel in Hermann, MO
Hermann Hill is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of our property and website for all people with disabilities. You can read our Website Accessibility Statement for details about how our website supports accessibility standards.
Property Accessible Accommodations:
- Chambourcin Luxury Suite is located on the second level of the boutique hotel and has a steep, accessible, exterior curving sidewalk to enter the suite. The suite features a king bed (28″ from floor to top of mattress), wider doors (34.5″) and hallways, a wheel-in steam shower (34″ shower door opening), grab bars, shower seat (17.5″ tall), accessible vanity, and is located on the same level as our state-of-the-art spa. The check-in desk, dining room, dining deck, and kitchen are all accessible by an exterior walkway.
- Our Deck Level River Bluff Cottage Suite (2 Room Suite) – ADA is our most accessible accommodation. Located offsite from the boutique hotel, it features a gentle incline accessible sidewalk to both the exterior entry door and deck (doors are 35″ wide). This suite offers a king bed (30″ from floor to top of mattress), wheel-in steam shower (35″ shower door opening), grab bars, shower seat (18″ tall), a more open bathroom layout, and more accessible kitchen counters.
- There are no steps to the entrance of Deck Level River Bluff Cottage Suite (2 Room Suite) – ADA or the Chambourcin Spa Suite from the parking area. However, there are steps if entering via the internal boutique hotel stairways.
- Our check-in desk, located at the boutique hotel, offers a roll-in entrance, and we are happy to offer assistance with luggage.
- Dedicated accessible parking with signage is available at both locations.
- There is no elevator.
If you require other items, please inform us prior to your arrival, and we will be happy to work with you to ensure a pleasant and comfortable stay.