Vacations are meant for relaxing, recharging, and simply taking a break from everyday life. We all need to get away to experience new sights, sounds, and smells. Vacations help us to feel like new so we have the strength and desire to keep moving forward in life. While vacations come in a variety of shapes and sizes, one of the best ways to fully recharge is with a spa getaway. Nestled in the scenic hills of Hermann, our luxurious boutique hotel and spa offers everything you need for the most relaxing spa getaway in Missouri.
Spa Services & Packages
After checking into one of our Vineyard Inn Suites or River Bluff Cottages, you will immediately start to relax. No matter which room you choose, you will find therapeutic in-room essential oil diffusers, luxurious linens, king-size beds, Sanijet tubs, and scenic views. When it’s time to visit our state-of-the-art spa, we will cater our services to your body’s needs using a variety of plant-based products and aromatherapy to ensure you achieve maximum relaxation. We’ve welcomed thousands of guests through our doors, and so we’ve learned a thing or two about what most people need. We’ve compiled this data to create customized services to fit those needs. Here are some of our guests’ favorites.
- Rejuvenation Massage – Experience 60 minutes of pure bliss with the Elemental Nature Philosophy.
- Tranquil Journey Massage – Splurge on 90 minutes incorporating the Elemental Nature Philosophy. Plus, you can add your choice of a lavish facial or foot massage.
- Serene Selection Massage – Choose which wellness services will relax you and sweetheart most, including a 75-minute massage of your choice and a 15-minute foot massage.
- Elemental Nature Massage – Personalized experience incorporating aromas and various techniques.
- Stress Fix Massage – Alleviate daily tension with an aromatherapy blend of lavender and clary sage in combination with Swedish and deep tissue massage techniques.
- Deep-Tissue Massage – Tailored to your needs, this services targets knots and tension points to release neuromuscular blocks
Specialty Spa Services
- Katy Trail Biker’s Massage – Incorporates techniques to increase flexibility and release tough areas of athletic tension.
- Babymoon Massage – Help to relieve pregnancy tension (our therapists are trained to alleviate pain and understand all stages of pregnancy to give both mom and baby) a massage that will re-balance the energy needed during pregnancy. Note: cannot massage during the first-trimester.
- Girls’ Getaway Massage – Personalized facial and Elemental Massage based on skin type for health and balance.
Spa Insider Tip: When you add a 15-minute foot massage, a 30-minute foot massage, or a facial massage to an existing massage appointment, you will receive $5 off!
Custom Spa Breakfast
Before you detoxify in the spa, choose from the following menu options to enjoy a delicious and light breakfast:
- Granola, Fruit & Yogurt Parfait
- Freshly-Made Smoothie
- Bagel Breakfast Sandwich
If you are looking for a heartier breakfast, we offer a number of Signature breakfast dishes. Be sure to call or stop by the front desk to learn more.
Morning Yoga Refresh
In addition to our renowned Hermann, Missouri spa amenities, you also have the option to participate in our Renewing Morning Yoga Class for just a $10 donation to the food pantry. We offer this restorative class every Saturday, making it the perfect way to wake up and start the weekend! Bring a yoga mat from your room, comfy clothes, and the desire to recharge with some light stretching.
Are you ready for the most relaxing spa getaway in Missouri? Whether you want to get away alone, with friends, or your special someone, there’s no better time than now. We can’t wait to help you relax, de-stress, and renew. Check availability or book now.