Our luxury boutique hotel is unlike any other lodging experience in Hermann, Missouri. We feature 20 premium suites and cottages that are all complete with high-end amenities. All of our River Bluff Cottage Suites are dog friendly and come with special items for your furry friend! No matter which accommodations you choose, we guarantee your stay will be your favorite Hermann lodging experience.
Luxury Hermann, MO Boutique Hotel
Directions, Contact Info, Transportation, Gallery
All boutique hotel guests must check in at the Hermann Hill Vineyard Boutique Hotel & Spa. We provide a self-check-in for guests staying in our River Bluff Cottages.
Directions to Hermann Hill Vineyard Boutique Hotel & Spa
- When crossing the Missouri River Bridge on Hwy 19, continue south six blocks to West 6th Street.
- Turn right (west) on West Sixth Street and continue two blocks to Washington Street.
- Turn left (south) on Washington Street and continue four blocks to West Tenth Street.
- Turn right (west) on West Tenth Street and continue up the hill, crossing Stone Hill Highway, and after a sharp curve to the right immediately look for the next driveway on the right and our sign “Hermann Hill Vineyard and Inn.”
- Continue up the concrete driveway to the boutique hotel.
Directions to Hermann Hill River Bluff Cottages
- When crossing the Missouri River Bridge on Hwy 19, turn left (east) on Hwy 100 as soon as you reach the south end of the bridge.
- Continue east on Hwy 100 approximately one mile past Hermannhof Winery, and look for the first driveway on the left once you are past the rock bluff.
- If driving west on Hwy 100 from Washington/New Haven, be prepared to turn right at the bottom of a hill after passing the Hermann City limits sign and Danuser Drive (major entrance to Hermann Industrial Park).
- Watch for a large electronic sign for “Hermann Hill.”
Hermann, MO 65041
PO Box 555
Hermann, MO 65041
Hermann has several privately owned transportation services to take you around on winery tours and to local shops and restaurants. Hermann transportation can pick you up at both the Vineyard Boutique Hotel & Spa and River Bluff Cottages. Riding the Katy Trail and staying at Hermann Hill? Give us a call, and we will personally pick you and your bikes up. Bringing your bikes for a Katy Trail excursion? You can leave your car at the south end of the Hermann bridge or at a local bike rental store and we’ll take you to the trail so you can ride back to town.
Hermann Trolley will do pick-up and delivery at the Amtrak station, the Vineyard Boutique Hotel and Spa, and the River Bluff Cottages, as well as area wineries. (636) 575-6920
Browse our Missouri boutique hotel photo gallery below to view our luxurious lodging, stunning views, and delicious gourmet breakfast options. Click on an image below to see a larger version.