Want to enhance your stay? Try our new food experiences:
Slow cooker meals are now available to guests at both the Vineyard Inn and Spa and River bluff cottages. You can order these meals to be in your room on arrival or schedule them to be added to your room on your second or subsequent day’s stay.
- Homestyle Mac ‘n Cheese
- Brown Sugar and Garlic Roasted Pork Loin with potatoes and carrots
- Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken Stew
- Balsamic Glazed Chicken with potatoes and brussel sprouts
- Slow Roasted Hearty Herbed Beef with potatoes and carrots
All slow cooker meals come with a ceaser salad. Add a bottle of wine or 6 pack of local beer to make this a complete meal.
If you love to barbecue, consider ordering one of our new Grilling Baskets. If you’re staying at the Inn you can use the kitchen deck’s gas grill and of course all of our River bluff cottages have their own outdoor gas grill.
The basket is filled with lots of goodies, including:
- Two Bottles of Our New Naked Grilling Sauce – one to use and one to take home
- Two Bottles of Hermann Hill’s Naked Dry Rub
- Hermann Hill Basting Mug
- Basting Brush
- Hermann Hill Apron
- Bratwurst made at a local meat market for You to Grill
- Loaf of Fresh-baked Bread with 2 Side Dishes
- A Bottle of Champagne or Six-pack of local Tin Mill beer
If you want something extra we can substitute any of these protein options:
- Add 2 Ribeye to replace the bratwurst for $35
- Add 4 Chicken Kabobs to replace the bratwurst for $30
- Add 6 Veggie Kabobs to replace the bratwurst for $25