Patio Level Cottage Suites: 103, 104, 202, 302, 402, 502
Patio level cottage suites feature the following amenities:
- King-size sleigh bed with three types of pillows
- Six-foot round Jacuzzi tub next to an aromatherapy fireplace
- Steam shower with body sprays and rainforest head
- Gas fireplace
- Smart TV and Blu-Ray player with surround sound in the living room and bedroom
- Deck with hot tub, gas grill, fire pit with s’mores and covered area with table and chairs
- Robes, slippers, eye masks, ear plugs, white noise machine
- Kitchen includes a large refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, portable pizza oven, slow cooker, blender, waffle maker (with mix and syrup), utensils for both inside and outside cooking and table and chairs
- Living room includes a reclining love seat, barrel chair and fireplace
- Magnificent sunrise and sunset views of the Missouri River
- Fresh-baked breads, gourmet cookies, and ice cream with our port chocolate raspberry sauce, popcorn, Greek yogurt and homemade granola for snacking
- In-Suite Aveda Massages available
- all patio level Cottage Suites have no Pet fee!
Train Noise: Train tracks are located at the base of the river bluff. Since Hermann is a quiet zone, there are few whistles but you will hear train noise and feel their vibration. We do provide ear plugs and white noise machines, but if you’re a very light sleeper you may prefer our Vineyard Inn & Spa Suites.