All guests must check in at the Hermann Hill Vineyard Inn & Spa.
Map & Directions to Hermann Hill
Directions to Hermann Hill Vineyard Inn & Spa
- When crossing the Missouri River Bridge on Hwy 19, continue south six blocks to West 6th Street.
- Turn right (west) on West Sixth street and continue two blocks to Washington Street.
- Turn left (south) on Washington and continue four blocks to West Tenth Street.
- Turn right (west) on West Tenth street and continue up the hill, crossing Stone Hill Highway and after a sharp curve to the right immediately look for the next driveway on the right and our sign “Hermann Hill Vineyard and Inn.”
- Continue up the concrete driveway to the Inn.
Directions to Hermann Hill River Bluff Cottages
- When crossing the Missouri River Bridge on Hwy 19, turn left (east) on Hwy 100 as soon as you reach the south end of the bridge.
- Continue east on Hwy 100 approximately one mile past Hermannhof Winery and look for the first driveway on the left once you are past the rock bluff.
- If driving West on Hwy 100 from Washington/New Haven be prepared to turn right at the bottom of a hill after passing the Hermann City limits sign, Danuser Drive (major entrance to Hermann Industrial Park).
- Watch for a large electronic sign for “Hermann Hill.”
Convenient & Modern Amenities
- Electric Vehicle Charging
- Plenty of complimentary parking
- Complimentary bike storage
- Complimentary transit to area activities
- We can arrange bike rentals and wine tours