Full complimentary breakfast delivery to your room is included with all Hermann Hill stays. Guests staying two or more nights will also receive a picnic lunch from Chef Rhonda with a $10 voucher to spend at local wineries and/or shops.
Deck level cottage suites feature the following amenities:
- King-size mansion bed with three types of pillows
- Six-foot round Jacuzzi next to an aromatherapy fireplace
- Steam shower with body sprays and rain forest head
- Gas fireplace
- Smart TV and Blu-Ray Player with surround sound in the living room and bedroom
- Deck with hot tub, gas grill, and covered area with table and chairs
- Robes, slippers, eye masks, ear plugs, white noise machine
- Kitchen includes a large refrigerator, dishwasher, gas stove top, microwave, portable pizza oven, slow cooker, blender, waffle maker (with mix and syrup), utensils for both inside and outside cooking and table and chairs
- Living room includes a reclining love seat, barrel chair and fireplace
- Magnificent sunrise and sunset views of the Missouri River
- Fresh-baked breads, gourmet cookies, and ice cream with our port chocolate raspberry sauce, popcorn, Greek yogurt and homemade granola for snacking
- In-suite Massages available (additional charges may apply)
Looking for a better rate? Our Patio level River Bluff Cottages offer you nearly all the amenities found in a Deck level cottage at a discount.
Train Noise: Train tracks are located at the base of the river bluff. Since Hermann is a quiet zone, there are few whistles but you will hear train noise and feel their vibration. We do provide ear plugs and white noise machines, but if you’re a very light sleeper you may prefer our Vineyard Inn & Spa Suites.