A note from Peggy and Terry… We try to hold cottage suites 103/104 for two or more couples traveling together who want to share a level and receive a 20% discount. Book the whole cottage (four rooms) and receive a 30% discount -great for family celebrations or girls getaways!
Located at the very top of the hill, Cottage 1 is our largest building, containing four units: 101, 102, 103, and 104. Each of the two floors have two separate suites that when occupied by couples traveling together share a common living room and kitchen but have separate bedrooms, bathrooms, and hot tubs. Sometimes only one room is booked on each level, and in that case the couple has total privacy.
Suite 103 features the following amenities:
- King-size sleigh bed with three types of pillows
- Six-foot round Jacuzzi next to an aromatherapy fireplace
- Steam shower with body sprays and rainforest head
- See-through fireplace
- TV and Blu-Ray/ DVD player with surround sound in the living room and bedroom
- Deck with hot tub, gas grill, hammock and covered area with table and chairs
- Robes, slippers, eye masks, ear plugs, white noise machine
- Kitchen includes a large refrigerator, dishwasher, gas stove top, microwave, toaster oven, slow cooker, blender, utensils for both inside and outside cooking and table and chairs
- Living room includes a pull out sofa, barrel chairs and see-through fireplace
- Magnificent sunrise and sunset views of the Missouri River
- Breakfast included at no additional charge (have it delivered or pre-stocked)
- A welcome tray of fresh-baked breads and goodies, gourmet chocolate chip cookies and ice cream with our port chocolate raspberry sauce, popcorn, Greek yogurt and homemade granola for snacking
- In-Suite Aveda Massages available (additional charges may apply)
Train Noise: Guests should know that train tracks are located at the base of the river bluff. Since Hermann is a quiet zone, there are few whistles but you will hear train noise and feel their vibration. We do provide ear plugs and white noise machines, but if you are a very light sleeper you may prefer our Vineyard Inn & Spa Suites.