Hermann Hill is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology.
We work to ensure every guest who wishes to visit can do so regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we comply with ADA:
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We have identified and described accessible features and inaccessible features in our bed and breakfast and guest rooms in detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine whether our B&B meets their needs.
- We ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented.
- We guarantee that a specific accessible guest room, once reserved, is held for the reserving customer. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to make accessible rooms available through at least some of these services and they must provide these third-party services with information concerning the accessible features of the hotel and the accessible rooms.
- Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the inn afforded to those without service animals
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at email@example.com or call us 24/7 at (573) 486-4455 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility, including issues accessing the website or with questions regarding the accessibility and personal needs of the various suites and cottages.
- Luxury Suite, Chambourcin, is located on the second level of the Inn and has a steep accessible curving sidewalk exterior entrance to the suite. The suite features king bed (28″ from floor to top of mattress), wider doors (34.5″) and hallways, a wheel-in steam shower (34″ shower door opening), grab bars, shower seat (17.5″ tall) accessible vanity, and is located on the same level as our state-of the-art spa. The check-in desk, dining room, dining deck, and kitchen are all accessible by an exterior walkway.
- Our Missouri River Bluff Cottage 101 is our most accessible accommodation. Located offsite from the Inn, features a gentle incline accessible sidewalk to both the exterior entry door and deck (doors are 35″ wide). This suite offers a king bed (30″ from floor to top of mattress), wheel-in steam shower (35″ shower door opening), grab bars, shower seat (18″ tall), a more open bathroom layout, and more accessible kitchen counters.
- There are no steps to the entrance of Cottage 101 or the Chambourcin Suite from the parking area. However, there are steps if entering via the internal Inn stairways.
- Our check-in desk, located at the Inn, offers a roll-in entrance and we are happy to offer assistance with luggage.
- Dedicated handicapped parking with signage is available at both locations.
- There is not an elevator.
If you require other items please inform us prior to your arrival, and we will be happy to work with you to assure a pleasant and comfortable stay.