Upper Level Cottage Suites: 201, 301, 401, 501
Looking for a better rate? Beginning in 2017 our lower River Bluff Cottages offers you nearly all the amenities found in a upper cottage at a more affordable rate. Full complimentary breakfast delivery to your room is included with all Hermann Hill stays. Guests staying two or more nights will also receive a picnic lunch from Chef Rhonda with $10 in Hermann Bucks to spend at local wineries and/or shops.
If you prefer a certain cottage suite, please call our front desk staff at 573-486-4455 to see if it is available.
Upper level cottage suites feature the following amenities:
- King-size mansion bed with 3 types of pillows
- Six-foot round Jacuzzi next to an aromatherapy fireplace
- Steam shower with body sprays and rainforest head
- See-through fireplace
- TV and Blu-Ray DVD player with surround sound in the living room and bedroom
- Deck with hot tub, gas grill, and covered area with table and chairs
- Robes, slippers, eye masks, ear plugs, white noise machine
- Kitchen includes a large refrigerator, dishwasher, gas stovetop, microwave, portable pizza oven, slow cooker, blender, waffle maker (with mix and syrup), utensils for both inside and outside cooking and table and chairs
- Living room includes a reclining love seat, barrel chair and see-through fireplace
- Magnificent sunrise and sunset views of the Missouri River
- Breakfast included at no additional charge (have it delivered or pre-stocked),
- A welcome tray of fresh-baked breads and goodies, gourmet chocolate chip cookies and ice cream with our signature Port Chocolate Raspberry sauce, popcorn, Greek yogurt and homemade granola for snacking
- In-Suite Aveda Massages available
Train Noise: Guests should know that train tracks are located at the base of the river bluff. Since Hermann is a quiet zone, there are few whistles but you will hear train noise and feel their vibration. We do provide ear plugs and white noise machines, but if you’re a very light sleeper you may prefer our Vineyard Inn & Spa Suites.