Polly Phillips (Suite #102)
A note from Peggy and Terry…We try to hold Cottage 101/102 for two or more couples traveling together who want to share a level and receive a 20% discount or book the whole cottage (four rooms) and receive a 30% discount- great for family celebrations or girls’ getaways!
Located at the very top of the hill, the # 1 Early Settler’s Cottage is our largest building, containing four units: 101, 102, 103, and 104. Each of the two floors has two separate suites that when occupied by couples traveling together, share a common living room and kitchen but have separate bedrooms, bathrooms, and hot tubs. Sometimes only 1 room is booked on each level and in that case the couple has total privacy.
The Polly Phillips Suite features the following amenities:
- King-size mansion bed with 3 types of pillows
- Six-foot round Jacuzzi next to an aromatherapy fireplace
- Steam shower with body sprays and rainforest head
- See-through fireplace
- TV and Blu-Ray DVD player with surround sound in the living room and bedroom
- Deck with hot tub, gas grill, pizza oven and covered area with table and chairs
- Robes, slippers, eye masks, ear plugs, white noise machine
- Kitchen includes a large refrigerator, dishwasher, gas stove top, microwave, toaster oven, slow cooker, blender, utensils for both inside and outside cooking and table and chairs
- Living room includes a reclining loveseat and see-through fireplace
- Magnificent sunrise and sunset views of the Missouri River
- Breakfast included at no additional charge (have it delivered or pre-stocked)
- A welcome tray of fresh-baked breads and goodies, gourmet chocolate chip cookies and ice cream with our port chocolate raspberry sauce, popcorn, Greek yogurt and homemade granola for snacking
- In-Suite Aveda Massages available
Train Noise: Guests should know that train tracks are located at the base of the river bluff. Since Hermann is a quiet zone, there are few whistles but you will hear train noise and feel their vibration. We do provide ear plugs and white noise machines, but if you’re a very light sleeper you may prefer our Vineyard Inn & Spa Suites.
|Date Range (Month)||Vineyard Inn & Spa & River Bluff Cottage Rate Range|
|Jan, Feb & December||$172 – $500|
|March thru August||$185- $545|
|September & November||$192 – $584|
|October||$194 – $645|
|Rates based on the season, day of the week, multiple night discounts, holiday weekends, and special offers. Looking for a cheaper rate? Sometimes our Vineyard Inn Rooms can be cheaper than our Cottage suites-Call our front desk for the best possible rates 573-486-4455|